DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, April 13, 2013

DJ's News Feed

Now that the NCAA tournament is over, I can get back to posting sporadically.

Dr. Joe, Syracuse area native, was over last weekend and we watched the Orangemen go down to The Wolv's team. Tonight several of the FCMC boys are coming over for my famous brisket. Big fun every weekend at DJ's house.

Do you remember the good old days when only so much crap could fit in a newspaper? If you wanted the real drek, you had to venture into a seedier section of town to pick up a National Enquirer.

So the only question I have on this one is: Is it Gettysburg Address historic or Kim Kardashian getting pregnant historic?


I could have sworn there was only 3 or 4, tops.


It's good to have goals at a young age.


The Wig asked me what I could do with these two gems. Not a damn thing Wig. I got nothing. But I do plan to stop wearing bras.



I will leave out the links regarding the guy in China who put up an eel up his butt and the teenager that has only eaten ramen for 13 years.

I'll close with a couple pics.

Awww! What a cute tyrant!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home