DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, March 29, 2013

Iowa's Finest


http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rep-king-r-ia-criticizes-obama-girls-vacation-220120129--politics.html

I realize politics has always been a dicey business, with strange bedfellows and all, but I have to believe that this particular brand of bullshit started some time within my life span. I doubt the opposition was busting balls about family vacations during the Eisenhower and Kennedy administrations. Rep. King does not seem to realize that the POTUS is and always has been afforded certain privileges. I have two questions for him. 
 
1. Are there possibly more pressing issues within your district or the country that you should be focused on?

2. Why are you a dick?

SB1 is growing up. I can no longer claim him as a deduction on my taxes. Ouch! He sent me a text yesterday saying he wanted to get a credit card so he can establish a credit report. That's forward thinking but it makes me a little nervous nonetheless. He's always wanted a pony.

That's all I got. I gotta head to the mall now to pick up a pair of Lululemon yoga pants.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home