DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dude, You're Getting A Post


Manti has it easy. Try having a fake girlfriend and a real wife.

Part of my mission is to keep you apprised of celebrity news. The Sporting News has a couple important items. It says that Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are reportedly dating. I read something the other day that Tiger was trying to get his wife back. I guess he's not trying too hard.

The other item is that Danica Patrick is dating fellow driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr. In a previous post, I've already stated that motor sports are two words that don't go together. The only question I have on this one is: How does he reach the pedals?


I'm excited that Dr. Joe made a comment on my last post. And he addressed me as "dude", which always warms the cockles of my heart. He apparently didn't like my crack about picking up the whole check. Since he saved my life, I'm buying dinner next time. He also told me to get my act together and produce the guide to all the wonderful characters featured herein. I'm committing to have it done by the end of next weekend. This weekend is a bit busy as I'm heading up to Sonoma State to watch the girl's hoops game. The only thing I want to clear up here and now is that #1 and #2 are not named after bodily functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home