DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, March 01, 2013

Lazy SOB

One lousy, weak post in February.

OK, OK, I'm not an ex-blogger yet. I'm tired of being pounded daily, repeatedly told I'm not getting it done. And another thing... wait, never mind, I'm getting this blog confused with work.

So today is my blog's seventh birthday. I plan to get the cast of characters, which nobody is eagerly anticipating, done this month. Please await a subsequent post wherein I push it out again.

I do have my reasons for lack of production. There's a been a couple Hollywood break ups recently that have hit me pretty hard. It seems Simon Cowell and Carmen Electra are no longer a couple. It surprises me that that one was so short-lived. In addition, Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams have parted ways. Sheen formerly had a long term relationship with Kate Beckinsale. He sounds like a hard luck case.

Hey, believe it or not, I got a compliment at work today. I was told I follow directions well. Here's how I envision my next review. "DJ follows directions well. He plays well with others and shares his toys. He has earned a gold star"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home