DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

I was listening to Daydream Believer on the radio yesterday. The Monkees was the first album I ever bought. I remember being stoked bringing it home. Got my own record now. I caught the news today that Davy Jones died at 66. He was supposed to have been in good shape. You never know when your number is going to come up. RIP Davy

Mittens had a good day yesterday, if getting 41% of the vote in your home state can be described that way. I'm pretty sure The Wolv got his absentee ballot in on time. He has an affinity for Mitt because of the MI-MA connection as well as the fact that both of them wear regular guy jeans.

Apple's market cap just topped half a trillion. Maybe now they can afford to invest a few bucks to improve their manufacturing practices in China.

I just read this article so I gotta go cry in my beer now. Ciao

http://tinyurl.com/6p9ygjm


1 Comments:

  • At 3/01/2012 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think this daily thing has got you a seat on the Last Train to Snarksville. I'll go toe to toe with you as long as you can keep it up, Mr. Decrepitude. And just so you know, mine have always been Levis 501s, Mitt borrows Ann's mom jeans.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home