DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

SANTORUMANIA

I came straight home from work today, put on my sweater vest, and started writing. Ricky's hat trick yesterday has made him the latest GOP Golden Boy. It's his time to shine. I, for one, would love to see him become the 2012 Republican nominee. I think we could be assured of the same outcome as his last Senate run.

Valentine's Day is coming up. I'm as psyched as you are. I told wifey we should go out Saturday night and leave next Tuesday to the amateurs.

Brandon Jacobs is lashing out at Giselle for lashing out. Oh my!. Why don't you people go home, read your bank statements, and chillax.

I've been wondering what to do with my prodigious writing talent. I've decided I have the skill to write Red Hot Chili Pepper lyrics.

"Tug boat Sheila is into memorabilia"

I know the bar is high. But the way I look at it, "Hey oh, listen what I say oh"

How's this?

DJ's Detritus

Don't let them fight us

Cuz we make a little fun

That RHCP is overdone

I heard a little while back that Jay-Z won't be calling women bitches anymore. Now that is a stand up guy.

In closing, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that it only took until early February for me to miss the SLA. I realize there is only one person to blame. That person is #1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home