DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Daily Take

In an effort to help President Obama lower gas prices, I am going to increase my production. This dovetails nicely with the fact that I have missed the SLA often and I owe my readership something for sticking with me, regardless of the fact that 90% of my hits come from my chucklehead friend The Wolv, who probably hasn't figured out how to use a web browser.

Therefore I will be posting on a daily basis for at least the next 10 days, my usual SLA period. I figure I will never get back to my peak, the glory year of my paid writing gig, unless I start cranking it out. The time is now, as the trees in my yard are just the right height.

It might just be a few sentences, but you can check in daily.

So Rick Santorum, MBA, JD, thinks that Obama is a snob for wanting Americans to attend college. Some might say that is a sign of a sniveling, hypocritical dick. But I don't use that kind of language.

That's all I got for today. Don't expect miracles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home