DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello America, My Name Is DJ

Hey, that sounds like a Ting Tings song.

I was in tears when I told Barbara Walters that I found these photos repulsive.




But it was for different reasons than Rielle. That's my real gut. Sad, but true. Ms. Hunter is a film maker so I'm going to go out on a limb and assume she is familiar with how cameras work. Our culture is rife with moronic sensibilities.

http://tinyurl.com/y8gch5o

I'd like to get a pair of pants like these, as long as they have tummy control and a built-in bulge. I'll have to save up to get the boots later.




My old high school pal JB was in town for some CA style touch feely mediation training. She came by last Thursday night for a snarkfest and some Osso Buco. I invited The UK along. Those two never spoke in high school, but became fast friends in the recent past via Facebook and email. The UK brought a fine Pinot and dessert. JB brought some East Coast attitude. Remember JB, I got comment moderation.

Hawaii is considering a bill to ignore requests for proof of Obama's citizenship. I'm all for it. This dovetails nicely with what every creature with a brain larger than an avocado pit has been doing for some time.

That's all folks. I gotta go check on the piece of pickled meat I'm boiling for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home