DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Monday, October 05, 2009

For Your Consideration

The right wing crazy machine has had me thinking lately. A treasonous article in Newsmax by John L. Perry stated:

"There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America's military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the "Obama problem." Don't dismiss it as unrealistic."

Perry needs to get off the crack pipe and into the slam. Maybe he can share a cell with Roman Polanski.

Mr. Perry is worrying himself unnecessarily. America will not see a coup in my lifetime. We may elect the occasional dope who lets his VP run amok, but the transfer of power is always peaceful and orderly, usually in January of odd years.

Speaking of Dick, I thought I had come up with a good line on this topic. Something like “Some may have had concerns that it would take a silver bullet or wooden stake to get Cheney out of the White House”. I then googled “Dick Cheney silver bullet wooden stake” and got about 11 million results. So it appears that lots of folks beat me to it by lots of years. You see, blogging is hard, at least the responsible, semi-literate type to which I aspire.

Therefore.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home