DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Dancing with the Idealogues

My financial adviser Maria Bartiromo said I could save big on medical insurance by using Medicare. This is a good thing since I need to see a gastroenterologist every time I hear her talk.

On the right, Dick Cheney is grousing and covering his ass to the best of his ability. He thinks the current administration ought to take tips from the previous one vis-a-vis keeping us safe. I'll take my chances without their advice. Sarah Palin is going to Hong Kong. I think they have a Disneyland there. I'm giving Glenn Beck two months before he's unemployed. Lastly, Twinkletoes Delay will be making his debut later this month. I wonder if Tommy Boy likes to slam dance.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home