DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zero Hits

What the hell is going on? I check in with my friends at Statcounter this afternoon and I got nothing. Am I writing for my health? Its like it was a couple weeks back, when half my readership was incommunicado, floating down the Upper Missouri River. They said my name came up then, but badmouthing me in the wilderness doesn't count.

I read in one of Ted Kennedy's obits today that he introduced universal healthcare almost forty years ago. Forty years and we're still arguing about it. Pitiful. If I didn't have the insurance I did ten years ago, and my wife and doctor buddy leaning hard on the industry bureaucrats, I'd be dead. Absolutely pitiful.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2009 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen, brother. Don't think I'm not readin you loud and clear. P.

     
  • At 9/05/2009 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's the most popular part of Huffington Post - "Celebrity Skin" - get the idea? Time to start posting some photos to get the readership up pal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home