DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, September 04, 2009

Hedgehog

My bud The Belgian is in the news these days for his contributions to the battle against cancer. The fact that he's been lording it over me and the rest of the chumps in our little Daddy's club all day does not bother me in the least. I am a tad pissed at myself though because I think I've screwed up the naming convention on my blog. The Belgian, a VP and PhD, really should be The Exec. I've come to realize that The Exec doesn't have the stature required to bear that name. But my oeuvre is imbued with it, so I must be phlegmatic.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/09/03/cancer-drug-research-business-healthcare-sheep.html

This long holiday weekend I plan to take a trip to Venus with Japan's next First Lady. But don't worry about it. It's platonic. And TK will be spending it in Pacific Grove, in case anybody gives a damn.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/04/2009 6:38 PM, Anonymous TK said…

    TK gives a damn and that's who counts! The upgrade King is off to Kirkwood

     

Post a Comment

<< Home