DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Showers

Although I’m a bit late, I’d like to congratulate #2 on winning the Extended Village NCAA pool. Double R and some of my favorite North Carolinians came close. My wife and daughter kicked my butt. Even The Wolv managed to beat me although he had Michigan going all the way. He’s always been a dreamer. And a shout out to The Phoenix Flyboy for bringing up the rear. I won’t count TCG, who failed to pick a final winner. There will be more detailed instructions next year.

A comment on my last post called me a “lame ass”. Although true, it was hurtful nonetheless. But I have a good reason for my lack of production. I’ve been on vacation for the last week and a half. It’s been an exciting time and I’m going to tell you all about it, as soon as I can collect my thoughts. In other words, don’t hold your breath. Actually, I hope to get it up here by the end of the week. I know the past several weeks without a post have been difficult for you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home