DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gimme More

How dare all you people demand more blog activity? I’m going through a tough time now. I have to work 20 to 30 hours a week and I’m married with three kids. This blog is called “Gimme More” for a reason. All you people ever want is more, more, more. I’m a human! Leave DJ alone!

OK, I shouldn’t make fun of Crocker, either Chris or Ambassador. They both clearly have their head up their ass. As we speak, I’m negotiating with The Emmys people. I’m trying to get a couple minutes on air to apologize for my lousy blog. Barring that, you’ll hear from me again Wednesday, unless there is an event in the interim that I can rhapsodize about, such as a Bush Cheney resignation duet.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2007 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DJ:

    Don't let those fools pressure you. God knows it must take immense effort and long hours on your behalf to produce the very few (nearly non-existent) pearls of insightful prose posted here.

    Every great commentator and entertainer deserves a break. Even the immortal social commentator Johnny Carson took a vacation. What you need is a guest host .... er ... I mean, guest blogger. Perhaps you could invite some of the malcontents to post some of their own musings to fill in the content gaps they complain about.

    On second thought ... quality control could be an issue.

    #2

     
  • At 9/22/2007 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No shortage of material out there. "Law and Order" candidate rhapsodizing about the second amendment. OJ and the commandos. SF saying good-bye to Barry U.S. Bonds (one guess what u. s. stands for). We do love your work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home