DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, January 05, 2024

Isn’t It Old Age?

I’ve been having a bit of badinage with my brother and 4M about some headlines.  Norman Lear passed away recently at 101 and a follow up article listed his cause of death as heart failure. Really?? I guess that makes sense since the thing had been beating non-stop for over a century.

This headline showed up today. I polled the boys to get their take as to the cause of death. 

Bro: Covid

4M: Excited delirium

DJ: Accidental overdose

In other death news, with Hutch gone, only Starsky remains.

On to non-lethal topics

Say it ain’t so, Serena


To clarify, they reconciled briefly.


Lisa will be starring in a remake of The Joker.

I really don’t want to know.

Stunner


I wish them all the happiness in the world for the few years I expect them to remain together.

Thank you.  Thank you very much.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home