DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, September 23, 2022

Murder Most Fowl

We ran out of lunch chicken, so I was at the grill again this morning. It’s a never-ending story.

From chicken to geese, the ones in Foster City are temporarily off the hook.  The city is looking at non-lethal options, which will certainly disappoint #1, who is staunchly pro-geese death.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/local/reprieve-for-geese-in-foster-city/article_24482e56-3964-11ed-a501-67d4a677bcdc.html

If you prefer your protein of the vegan type, there is always Beyond Meat.  I will never go near the stuff, and it looks like their COO got a little tired of it as well, as he decided to chomp on somebody’s nose.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/20/beyond-meat-coo-doug-ramsey-suspended-by-vegan-company/

Kim Kardashian is planning on going in another direction in her love life. She said in an interview “I think it’s gonna be, like, a scientist, neuroscientist, biochemist, doctor or attorney. That’s maybe what I envision". Yeah, that’s the ticket.  Does she even know what a neuroscientist is?

https://pagesix.com/2022/09/15/kim-kardashian-to-date-biochemist-attorney-after-pete-davidson/

The Wig gave me a call yesterday.  I’m looking forward to seeing him and the Mrs. next month at SB1’s wedding, but I was a tad taken aback when he told me he had not read my epic seven day in a row blog stretch. I’m not in this for my health.  I need eyeballs.

It looks like dreamy walking tattoo Adam Levine is in a little trouble for some sexts.  Balloon 5 plans to remake one of their more famous hits.  It will be called She Will Be Loved, And So Will She, Her Too.

Jimmy Kimmel nailed the Trump/Hannity interview.  He said Hannity’s approach was basically "Show me on the doll where the FBI investigated you".  Kimmel also said “If Trump actually had the power to change things just by thinking about them, Don Jr. would have turned into a Big Mac 30 years ago”

To close, I’d like to emphatically say that I have never considered classifying my blog.  I never even thought about it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home