DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Number Nine

I’m not referring to a Beatles tune here, although I wish I was. I read this morning that Nick Cannon just welcomed his ninth child.  Interestingly, he is waiting on #10 and #11, plus he just had one this summer as well.  He graced the July baby with the name Legendary Love, which won’t cause that kid to have to put up with any shit ever. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Nick has something wrong with him. He asked fans to pray for him and his entire family.  I pray he’ll consider a vasectomy.

I see the temperature highs are holding at around 100 degrees in Phoenix, so my favorite resident of that area, The Phoenix Flyboy, must be poking his head out once in a while. This tends to frighten the neighbors.  We’ve been in touch recently and plan to get together at one of his SFO stopovers.  We have not seen each for several years, so I’m sure both we’ll be shocked to see that neither of us has aged a day.

A far-right party in Germany had some gummies created that were supposed to look like their symbol, which is an arrow, but they managed to screw it up.  What you can conclude from this is that those fascist bastards have little dicks.




1 Comments:

  • At 9/15/2022 7:27 PM, Anonymous The UK said…

    What I really enjoy about this blog is all of the great photos in every post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home