DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Pillowy Biscuits

Former crackhead and crackpot conspiracist Mike Lindell had his phone seized by the FBI at a Hardee’s. The restaurant then tweeted, “Now that you know we exist, you should really try our pillowy biscuits.”  Our most recent ex-president had a very measured response to this event, commenting on a weaponized police state and rigged elections. I’m wondering if he will have access to Truth Social in the slam.

One of Trump’s acolytes, Don Bolduc, won the Republican Senate primary in New Hampshire.  That bodes well for Senator Maggie Hasan, as even New Hampshire Republican governor calls Bolduc a “conspiracy-theory extremist”. Bolduc said “I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying that Donald Trump won the election and, damn it, I stand by it”. I’m bummed there are that many high-ranking military leaders drinking the Kool-Aid.

TNF should be a good one tomorrow night.  I’m going with the Chiefs.  Here’s the rest of my picks as well.

KC Bal Cle Det Ind TB NYG Pit LAR SF Cin Den AZ GB Buf Min

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home