DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, September 16, 2022

Picture This

I know that after yesterday’s post many of you are wanting additional Nick Cannon info, and I’m here to provide it.  The below article gives all the details you need about Nick’s kids and their totally normal names, although I could see Zillion Heir telling Nick in ten years, “Hey dad, why didn’t you give me a more common name, like Legendary Love?”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nick-cannon-kids-and-their-moms-200450303.html

I made my way to the posh club a little earlier than usual today.  It was an overall pleasant experience.  I got my own lane outdoors on a nice sunny day and took a soak in the hot tub after my swim. When I got to the locker room, one dude seemed to be quite enjoying himself, with a lot of oohs and aahs coming from his shower.  He was also working up quite a lather.  I think it was the fourth shower along.  I’m going to try that one next time.  And as I was leaving, just about at the front door, a middle-aged Asian woman at rushed me.  I stopped in my tracks, my mind flashing back to last night’s game as I readied myself for a big hit.  But she was just in a rush to meet her ride that had arrived and I’m still in one piece.

I’ve been retired for close to two years now, but this type of discord in the telecom industry still upsets me.  I wish they would just hug it out.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/att-ceo-slams-tmobile-senior-discounts-marketing-campaign-132006114.html

Lastly, here’s a picture especially for The UK. 



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home