DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, October 18, 2019

Get the Net

I think it is totally normal to hold the 2020 G7 summit at Trump Doral and apparently so does my personal hero Mick Mulvaney.  What is with this cabal and why are they not doing time already? Mick stepped on his dick yesterday.  Whoops!  Somebody needs to tell these guys doing crimes out in the open does not make it OK.  The Exec and I were talking about emoluments when we were watching the Niners crush the Rams last week.  We see nothing wrong with them, especially with winter approaching.  Wait, scratch that.  We meant emollients.

I forgot to include the ’89 quake in my blog when I was recalling anniversaries yesterday.  My wife made it home to Pacifica, but I spent the night in the city.  I had a test at USF but class was called off, which allowed me to be slightly better prepared when I finally had to take that test.  The phone lines were jammed most of the night, but I finally got through to my wife, who was about four months pregnant. After I finish this post, I’m going to go work on my earthquake preparedness kit.

I was picking up a case of wine yesterday.  As I was wheeling it away, my shorts fell down.  I looked back at the clerk and said, “maybe I should go one notch tighter”. Another clerk tried to pretend he didn’t see me.  That’s what I call customer service.

You may be asking yourself why you are seeing consecutive posts.  All it takes is a kind word.  #1 praised the increased frequency of my posts.  It put me in seventh heaven.  He also had a good comment.  Instead of Insane Clown Posse, the White House thugs can form Ukraine Clown Posse.

Dr. Joe and I had an email exchange today.  We talked about football, as manly men do.  I also sent him the blog link and he said I “appear to be getting funnier again” AGAIN??!!

Any analysis on my week 7 NFL picks I shared yesterday?  No?  OK, then I’m outta here.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/18/2019 12:43 PM, Blogger TCG said…

    Died laughing while reading, "I was picking up a case of wine yesterday. As I was wheeling it away, my shorts fell down. I looked back at the clerk and said, “maybe I should go one notch tighter”. Another clerk tried to pretend he didn’t see me. That’s what I call customer service."
    -TCG

     
  • At 10/18/2019 1:03 PM, Blogger The Exec said…

    Doesn’t it seem logical that Trump and company should be using Jerkins Lotion for their emoluments?

     
  • At 10/28/2019 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ukraine In The Membrane!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home