DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, February 01, 2018

A Mere Mention

I mentioned Trey Gowdy a few days ago in my blog and he announced his retirement yesterday.  Therefore I’d like to mention Donald Trump, Mike Pence and these guys as well.
For a couple interesting takes on the shitshow that was the SOTU address, go here.
I see that United Airlines denied a woman’s request to bring her emotional support peacock onto a flight.  I then mentioned my emotional support armadillo on FB.  I’m a laugh riot and you people need to keep up with my FB posts.  I also told The Wolv that he was my emotional support wolverine.  He was touched.  I think that peacock lady was a little touched also.
That’s all I got.  Everybody’s working for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home