DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

F@#$ You Roy

And the horse you rode in on.  I’m stoked that we have a Democratic senator from Alabama today.  But you have to take the bitter with the sweet.  I think I speak for all of us when I say I am sad to see Omarosa go.
My heart is warm but the rest of me is freezing.  The house has been like an icebox for a week.  Being a tightwad, I hate to turn the heat on, but you gotta keep it above 60 indoors.
I’ve made my plans for Harry and Meghan’s wedding.  My plus one will be The Wig’s brother, aka Mike the Running Beast.  I already told him the topic of Kate’s baby weight is out of bounds.
I’m getting a new cell phone number.  I can’t publish it here, or it will never stop ringing, but if you are one of the cherished many, you’ll be getting an email with my new digits
I caught this headline today.  I’m anticipating nightmares.
Last but not least, I present you with my first tat.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home