DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

All Saints Day Special

I reminded my pal 4M that it was a holy day of obligation and even found a church in San Jose that had an evening mass.  He said the World Series takes precedence.  He's going to hell.

I gotta know!  Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez an item again?  I was sad to see that she and The Weeknd broke up.  She apparently stole one of his jackets on the way out the door.  A remembrance perhaps.

The Browns and The Niners are both 0-8 but are going in different directions.  The Niners just picked up what may be their franchise quarterback, and heck is he handsome.  The Browns failed to finalize their trade for AJ McCarron because they were celebrating it.  Incompetence writ large.  I picked the Niners to get their first win Sunday, although I’ve slid to a tie for 9th place in my pool.

The Wig’s SB2 just bought himself a dachshund and named him Franklin.  I think the kid was a history major.  As long as he didn’t name him Donald, I’m cool.  As I mentioned previously, he will be coming back to the Bay Area next year.  This will give me an opportunity to dog sit Franklin.  I’m looking forward to it since no one has taken a shit on my carpet in years.

The headline of the day states that Trump is apoplectic and allies fear impeachment.  Sounds good to me.  I also read they were prepping him for his Asia trip but giving it to him in small doses.  I think the same reasoning applies as to why they only do half days for kindergarten.  And the official White House portrait is out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home