DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, July 08, 2016

I Got A Fever

And the only cure is more news about Hiddleswift.  Those two are so cute together and I am bordering on obsession.  This one is forever, for realz.
Last week I was in the posh club locker room when some guy wearing a royal blue thong walked by the mirror, checking himself out.  And this guy was not model material, let me tell ya.  I told him that Macy's is having a sale on Calvin Klein boxer briefs.  And then there was the 10-year-old kid telling his buddy that he is “staying in a rental apartment”.  What kid talks like that?  I was staying in a rental apartment when I was 10 as well, but I was doing normal kid things, like ringing every doorbell in all 17 units and smoking Salems pilfered from my pal’s mom down by the creek.
Jeff Flake introduced himself to Donald Trump as the AZ senator that didn’t get captured.  I may not like Flake’s politics, but I like his style.  Trump told him he won’t get re-elected.  Flake had to break the bad news that he was not up this year.  Trump could let Hillary stew in her email juices but he ends up praising Saddam and talking about Frozen sticker books.  The spewing tangerine grifter cannot help himself.

The wife and I had a great trip to Denver last weekend.  I plan to elaborate on my next post, but suffice it to say we paid strict attention to all laws.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/09/2016 2:34 PM, Blogger James said…

    if you are true pop culture vulture, my wife would like to know your thoughts on the wedding photos of Russell and Ciara?

     
  • At 7/09/2016 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those Salems really did a number on you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home