DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nude Selfies Till I Die

Kim Kardashian and I are aligned on life goals. But the Iranians think she’s a secret agent for Instagram.  I think the only secret agent involved is Special Agent Oso, which is her favorite show.
“DJ is one of the finest bloggers out there.  Tremendous wit.  And he’s a good friend of mine”
That quote is from my PR man, John Miller.
I saw this headline today
Donald Trump Releases List of Possible Supreme Court Picks
Have you ever watched Birdman?  I suggest you do.  It features Mentok The Mind Taker, who is on Trump’s short list.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2016 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does your PR man support the abuse of innocent apostrophe's?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home