DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Odds and Ends

Its free slurpee day folks. Run, don't walk.

http://www.7-eleven.com/Locator.aspx

I'm bound by the SLA to post today, as I was reminded Friday night via conference call with the village boys. I'm not quite ready to document my fab Portland trip or discuss anything else of substance, but there's always celebrity crapolla to make fun of.

People informed us a few weeks ago that Celine Dion found pregnancy "physically and emotionally exhausting". Why dimwits like her act like they are the only ones to experience this is beyond me. By the way, excuse the sermonizing, but having twins with a 68 year old cancer survivor strikes me as a tad bit irresponsible.

I saw on Letterman recently that Kim Kardashian now has a wax figure at Madame Tussaud. I agree with him that they both have a big butt and don't do anything.

It looks like Rihanna is ready to go straight to the pool after her concert.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/12/2010 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And then there's this.....

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hD2Z-ZV-ZOg/TBpDaGi8s_I/AAAAAAAAJpc/Ik-D8Nt9XwU/s1600/Katy-Perry-Whipped-Cream-Loaded-Boobs.jpeg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home