DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, March 14, 2010

IOU1

I ain't got much. Hopefully I'll have something of substance up here, as is usually the case, by mid-week. But I'm committed to maintaining my SLA

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy broke up. Honestly, I didn't see that coming. Maybe he didn't appreciate her decorating skills.

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/01/13/jennifer-love-hewitt-swarovski-crystal-vajazzle/

I was watching Friday's Letterman Fun Facts segment yesterday. It turns out that the Apostle Peter almost missed The Last Supper because he had had a big lunch.

Kate's on the People cover again. “Why can't a mom have fun?” Well, I think she can, but that usually means something like going out with the girls on a Friday night for Cosmos, as opposed to spending seven hours in the salon getting ready for your star turn. Gosh darn it, am I getting too judgmental?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home