DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Shape Up

As you may have noticed from my 1/24/08 post, I’m not the lean, mean, fightin’ machine I used to be. But I’m trying to stay somewhat in shape. I swim three times a week or so and still see my personal trainer on Sundays. Personal trainers, like keyless remotes, are something we struggled without for many years, but that’s a topic for another day. My main goal forthwith is to help spread word of what I expect to be the next craze in fitness. I’ve taken a few classes myself and I’ve been impressed. It is called pirates, pronounced \pə-rä-tēz\. It is a specialized program focusing on muscle control and strengthening, while wearing an eye patch and repeating the mantra “Ahoy me hardies”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home