DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Trails

I saw Mitt Romney drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic’s. His hair was perfect.

#1 and I consoled each other via email today, now that our hero Mittens has decided to pack it in. It was time to “stand aside, for our party and for our country”. We think he should’ve taken his message, whatever it was at the time, all the way to the convention. "In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," he said. Yeah Mitt, time to put another layer of tin foil on the hat.

Maybe he just needs a break from the non-stop campaigning. He could hook up with my bud The Wolverine. Once the thaw sets in, they can do some hiking in the Massachusetts woods, take in the fresh air, and shoot some squirrels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home