DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Book It Danno

April 28, 2007

If you're reading this, you are invited to a Foster City Five O birthday bash on that date, unless, of course, you don't have my address. Then you're screwed. I'm still on the fence about my alleged friends that don't read the blog. I'm not sure they will be invited. Sometimes when I think of them ignoring my blog, it makes me feel like Alanis Morissette, circa 1995. Angry!

This party will be a classy affair. There will be no navel shots of tequila like my 40th birthday. I've grown up a lot in 10 years.

The fun starts when I show up. Dinner and soft drinks will be served.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to give a birthday shout out to my brother and TK. They have both preceded me into this vale of tears, the land of the geezer.

3 Comments:

  • At 3/10/2007 2:32 PM, Blogger Jim Ambras said…

    I'll be there, and bring along an application for the AARP for you. :)

    The Upgrade King

     
  • At 3/11/2007 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Äre you providing accommodations for us Out-of-Towners?

    AMS

     
  • At 3/12/2007 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There have been a few times when I thought that you might have been channeling Alanis. Hey, that has a bit of a ring to it. I'm hittin the big 50 this year too. My mom is sympathetic. She says, "Let me tell you, Pete, gettin old ain't for sissies." The Wolv

     

Post a Comment

<< Home