DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Sunday, July 23, 2023

In the News

 

Swole RFK Jr. is mad as hell and he’s not going to take it anymore.  What a putz. Megan Kelly said his sister kicked him when he was down. WTF! How is he down? The guy is running for President on the fumes of the tarnished Kennedy legacy and he’s got his share of grandpa Joe’s ill-gotten gains to cruise through the rest of his life. Sit down and shut up.


Pickleball, yes or no? I’m not fleet of foot enough to compete and my wife ended up in PT after a few matches, so I lean toward the con side, but damn it I’m lonely.  I’ll have to consult with an expert, like The Exec.

This week my brother and I continue our tour of SF’s oldest restaurants. Up Tuesday is Schroeders. Nothing like a little schnitzel and a stein of German brew to set you straight. In accordance with his wishes, I plan to exude insincerity throughout our luncheon.

I’d like to share in closing that I have not been feeling great lately. I think I could be suffering the ill effects of toxic masculinity.




 

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home