DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Peyton Place

I stole that title from some column I was reading. But one I read yesterday was interesting. Here's what famous Christian Pat Robertson had to say:

"And you just ask yourself, OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

The writer said that "The televangelist was speaking recently on The 700 Club, which is apparently still on television." Good burn bro!!

My take, which I've shared with anybody that would listen to me prattle on, is that Peyton should have retired. But since he has decided to continue his career, I wish him the best of luck and hope he does not get re-injured. And I have not gone to church regularly for years

Kim Kardashian got flour bombed the other day. Why don't we just ignore her. Good idea DJ. I won't mention her again in this blog unless I'm desperate for an item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home