DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Going, Going...

How long we giving AG Gonzo before he heads back to Texas? I say mid-June. He ought to be joining other illustrious Republicans like Bob Ney, Jack Abramoff and Duke Cunnigham in the slam but unfortunately it won’t come to that. Just don’t let him pay me any visits the next time I’m sick. I might end up signing over my retirement account or the pink slip to my beloved Volvo. I do like Gonzo’s taste in music though. He’s a big Peter Gabriel fan. His favorite song is “I Don’t Remember”. But he did remember to blame his deputy AG Paul McNulty, the day after he submitted his resignation. I wonder what jarred his memory. When the press reached McNulty for comment, he had none. Where the hell does that guy get his willpower?

Another Bush buddy might be looking for a job soon as well. Paul Wolfowitz, Iraq War architect, is currently negotiating his departure from The World Bank. He’s working on spreading the blame around. He dumped some on his girlfriend yesterday. Bad move Paulie. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I can’t think too much about W and his cabal or I get pissed off. We’ll be rid of him in less than two years. Then he can go to work on the presidential library, which will be featuring his collection of Mad magazines.

In other news, a dude named Stoner was arrested in Florida for growing reefer in his house. Police are currently looking into whether there is any connection between Stoner and another criminal in Texas. The perp in Texas is accused of stealing a semi with $250,000 worth of Skittles.

Hey, what is with the decals on the back window of cars representing your family? I'm going to get one for my wife's SUV, just one woman wielding a gas pump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home