DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Celebrity Corner

Like the butcher who backed into the meat grinder, I got a little behind in my work. However I'm here now to catch you up on celebrity happenings. I realize my blog is the sole source of news and entertainment for many of my readers.

It looks like there's a feud between Denise Richards and Heather Locklear. I know this has been suggested before, but can't they just settle it by wrestling.

Halle Berry stated recently that she wanted to adopt kids if it didn't happen for her naturally. My sweetheart Jessica Simpson already notified us that she wants to adopt and Angelina Jolie already has. What's with these people? Can't they try having a regular family, like Michael Jackson did. Next week it'll be somebody else. If they're having a slow publicity week, they'll pull out the "I want to adopt" card. I can see it now. People magazine reported today that Dakota Fanning plans to adopt a child. She said she wanted to get one that was a little older, so they can walk to school together.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home