DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Friday, April 14, 2006

You People Need to Read People

There was a lot of buzz around the birth of my twins, Orange and Methuselah. I was really concerned about all the paparazzi that would converge on our house when we brought them home. I decided to get a den of lions to protect our place. It turns out that all I was able to round up from Golden Gate Park was a couple feral cats and a particularly mean spirited three legged dog. Fortunately we were able to keep the hospital where we had the kids a secret from the press. My wife almost blew our cover though. She yelled at me repeatedly, at the top of her lungs, when I suggested a quiet birth.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2006 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did my three legged dog get way the heck out there? Can I get Lil' Killer back? I got my own problems with the paparazzi, you know. Ever since I started doing my Vanilla Ice tribute act. I'M NOT AN IMITATOR. Also, I think you may be in need of a "bleditor". Your lead should be, "You Need People To Read People". Peetnis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home