DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Thursday, May 05, 2016

DJ=VP

I’m on Trump’s short list for VP.  Skeptical?  Does that sound any more implausible than Donald Trump as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee?  I try to take comfort in articles like this.


Lately I’ve become concerned about the women in my life.  I sent my wife to drop her car off at the mechanic and she locked her keys in the car.  And my daughter was having a Grey’s Anatomy marathon on a recent Sunday morning.  I was worried that it was going to make her sad.  The fact that she watches Grey’s Anatomy makes me sad.

SB2 needed to get some blood tests recently.  The wife asked me if I would take him, which worked out.  If she had taken him, I’d probably get a call at work that she had locked him in the car with the keys.  And if the radio was not on, he would be pissed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/06/2016 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would you block me from stinking up the bathroom of my choice on your very first day as VP?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home