DJ's Detritus

A Creative Writing Class Dropout's Last Refuge

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For the Rest of Us

Happy Festivus

And now, the airing of the grievances

#1
SLA has engendered lame posts

#2
didn't invite me on Hawaii trip

Wig
I got your lame post right here!

Dr. Joe
lets saving lives, prestigious medical career and family get in the way of reading the blog

TCG
pulled a Salahi and crashed my Thanksgiving dinner

Exec
I don't have all day

The Banker
Your kid beat my kid on the hoops court

The Belgian
needs to find a cure for lame posts

The Hotelier
The Bastille Day grub was fine but how about a comped room

Wifey
Not a thing, dear

Sonny Boy #1
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/news/0910/gallery.most_expensive_colleges/4.html

Sonny Boy # 2
You could sleep in once in a while on weekends

My favorite daughter
Ever heard about this thing called a triple double?

Bro
Dad liked you more

Sis
Mom liked you more

Unc
board games on a Saturday night?

Wolverine
smug blog comments do nothing to further open and honest communication

JB
I thought I was snarky

4M
after 40 years, why bother

TK
causing me to still harbor high school insecurities

UK
Photoshop abuse

The Senate
You call this health care reform?

2 Comments:

  • At 12/23/2009 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, if you thought 2009 was Photoshop abuse, wait until 2010...

     
  • At 12/30/2009 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how come my comment about your snarky comment that I was snarky should have been posted. chicken.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home